Maryland, US, 10th Dec 2021, ZEXPRWIRE, Bit Lounge, a new platform for crypto-enthusiasts and investors and Launchpad, announces the upcoming presale of the BSC-based $BT token on the PinkSale platform on December 26, 2021, as well as the addition of a HUOBI GLOBAL business development partner to the project as a strategic advisor.
Bit Lounge is an ecosystem created to bring crypto-enthusiasts, investors and blockchain startup creators together in one place in order to support communication between these categories, as well as to create a sustainable and secure interaction environment.
The main goals of the ecosystem are:
- Preventing cryptocurrency fraud by carefully screening and auditing projects, conducting expert research, and increasing blockchain literacy among investors
- Ensuring fast and secure transactions through its platform, both with the tokens of popular projects and with the tokens of start-ups.
- Educating a new generation of blockchain professionals in order to raise the level of the cryptocommunity and strengthen the positive image of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology among the world’s population
- Creation of a platform where employers from the blockchain industry could find new employees
- Internationalizing the platform to create the most accessible product possible.
On December 26, 2021, the Bit Lounge project team plans to hold a presale of the native platform token, $BT, based on Binance Smart Chain, on the PinkSale platform. The link to the presale page with detailed conditions is https://www.pinksale.finance/#/launchpad/0x551f0446fCd535A06837242e9299cAad27361d74?chain=BSC
Also, the Bit Lounge team has officially announced a new strategic advisor, in Alden Paul Yburan, who is a HUOBI GLOBAL Business Development Partner, LinkedIn link – https://www.linkedin.com/in/aldenyburan/
“We are pleased to announce this development to our community. We are confident. that with a new strategic advisor, we will be able to achieve all of the goals outlined in the Road Map as quickly and efficiently as possible.” stated Ian Ravago, Founder of Bit Lounge.
If you are interested in this project, you can learn more about it on the official resources:
Email: [email protected]
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Binary News Network and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact [email protected]